Tuesday 13 September 2016

Amy Schumer Hospitalized After Getting Food Poisoning While on Vacation With Her Boyfriend! 



 Amy schumer hospital food poisoning

Amy Schumer's romantic vacation with her boyfriend was cut short after the Trainwreck actress
 was hospitalized for food poisoning.
Amy, and her new beau Ben Hanisch, were in Paris when the comedian got sick and began
hilariously documenting her experience on Instagram.


 "Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning. #nooooooooooo #balmain #nyfw,"
she captioned a pic of the couple laying in bed looking worse for wear.


The 35-year-old followed up that post with a video of herself attempting to drink some chicken
 broth while looking at the Eiffel Tower, but it was not long before she was sharing pics from
a hospital bed.


"My name is Amy. I'm 35. I love grabbing life by its horns and experiencing everything and I love music
 and food," she said imitating a dating confessional. "I really just want someone to share all of that with.
 So, I'm taking a chance."

For more News and Entertainments, follow Us at our Social Network :



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *